Breakfast is served from 8.15am in our pleasant, recently refurbished dining room.
Fruit juices - Orange and Apple
Cereals - Weetabix, Cornflakes, Coco Cereals, Muesli and Granola
Fresh Fruit Salad served with Creamy Greek Yogurt
Full English, Lite English and Vegetarian Breakfast
- Choice of
- Local Butcher's Pork Sausages, Vegetarian Sausages, Premium Thick Back Bacon,
Hash Browns, Oven baked cherry Tomatoes, Fresh Mushrooms,
Heinz Baked Beans.
- Fried, poached or scrambled free range eggs
- Porridge- Original or Golden Syrup Flavour
- Scrambled Egg on Toast or Muffin with smoked salmon
- Heinz Baked Beans on Toast
- Poached Egg on Toast
- Muffin with Cream Cheese & Smoked Salmon
- Croissants (plain or with cheese and ham or with Nutella)
- Feel free to add Roasted Cherry Toms, Baked Beans, Mushrooms and Smoked Salmon to the above
- Toasted Fruit Bread
- Farmhouse White or Wholemeal
- Filter Coffee
- Selection of Teas
Use of the dining room in the evening
If you prefer a take meal rather than eating out one evening, the dining room is at your disposal, as we kindly ask guests not to take hot food to their bedroom.
In the dining room there are plates, glasses and cutlery for you use, but sadly we are unable to cook or re-heat food.
There is a fridge for guest use in our dining room, which always has a fresh supply of milk for your hot beverages and chilled water.